Landmark, Idaho in 1954. Landmark is a crossroads that is east of the city of Cascade and the Warm Lake recreational area.
In this photo, to the left is a road going north to the town of Yellow Pine. Big Creek forms part of the route that turns northwest, connecting with the Warren Wagon Road which goes to McCall.
To the right is the south-bound Landmark-Stanley Road. This road goes through Bear Valley before reaching Idaho 21. A branch of this road goes to Deadwood Reservoir and Lowman.
Photo by Irving Cornell